Sunday, 20 March 2011

Support for Japan

Following the awful disaster in Japan, Beatrice at Katzelkraft has decided to make a stamp to support the appeal.

Looking at all the awful images about the tsunami in Japan I wanted to make something and I thought together we will be stronger. So I have created a solidarity stamp and I will refund all the benefits to the Croix Rouge (Red Cross).

The picture may seem morbid but it's not, this is an old Japanese illustration "the great wave off Kanagawa" from 1830 and the kanji (ideogram) means love/affection. You can use it to make cards for associations for example.



The stamp can be purchased from Katzelkraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!