Thursday, 21 April 2011

Nature's inspiration !

For my Katzelkraft DT project this week I was inspired following a lovely walk we had on Sunday. It was a lovely sunny day and we went to an RSPB reserve near Leek, what a fabulous place !



I decided to have a change and use a gate fold for this card, the two front panels have both been stamped using the Physalis et Petits Oiseaux stamp set using Olive Archival ink. I've blended around the edge using Bundled Sage and Forest Moss DI. The flowers are all cut from vellum using the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die and then I used the Stylised Flower EF.



The two birds have been shaded using my Pro Markers. I've not used these in a while so it was good to blow the cobwebs off them !

The inside was stamped using the French Quotes stamp set again with Olive Archival ink, and given the DI treatment. The little charm is one of the Tim Holtz Type Charms.

All of the stamps are available exclusively in the UK from The Craft Barn or from France from Katzelkraft.

5 comments:

  1. I really love this card. How pretty.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue this is absolutely stunning, i am speechless!!!. You have such an amazing imagination hun. Those stamps are beautiful and love the way you have coloured them. Love all of the colours. An amazing card Sue. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is delightful, what an asset you are to Katzelkraft showing off their lovely stamps so beautifully. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visit.. I visit.. :-)
    Nice colors and technics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The panels are fabulous - I love those birds.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!