Thursday, 26 May 2011

Another one for Mum !

For my Katzelkraft DT project this week, I've made another card for my Mum's birthday. I know she won't be looking here so I'm safe !


The stamp sets I've used are Fleurs, Femmes 1900 and Paris/Adore. I started by blending DI over some white cardstock and then stamping the flower with black Archival ink. I overstamped the flower with the text stamp from the Paris/Adore stamp set. The main image has been cut out using the Fleur de Lis Squares Nestabilities and mounted on a larger size which I've stamped using another stamp from the Femmes 1900 set.


I've used the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die for the flower and I've used the scrip stamp again. The gorgeous brad is another one by Marah Johnson. The text on the 2 tickets has been done on my PC and then I cut them out using the Tim Holtz Sizzlet die.

All of the stamps I've used are available exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:


11 comments:

  1. Много изискано и краиво!!!Поздрави!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say beautiful special card love it of course. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Sue! What a beautiful mothers day card! Love the colors and sweet details! Hope you have a great day! Hugs & Sunshine! /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sue your mum will be thrilled with this card it's beautiful.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card love the paper flower
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fabulous Sue, I shall be looking out for these stamps at the their demo day.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. j'adoooooooooore !
    kiki :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card Sue!
    I love the distressing! I’m sure your mother will love it!!
    Thank you for joining us over at Paper Play for our Blossoms and Bloom challenge!
    Have a blessed day
    Heidi-Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine ……..

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh la la, lovely french chic feel to this. very much my cup of tea

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!