Friday, 20 May 2011

Anyone for Bingo !

It's time for another challenge over at The Stamp Man and this time we have loads of choices for you! We'd like you to select some ingredients from our recipe bingo grid and make us something gorgeous! Take any 3 ingredients in a line, horizontally, vertically or diagonally and use them to make us a fabulous creation. Simple as that ! You can use more than 3 if you want to, but you must be sure to use at least 3 and let us know in your post which line you have used.


Blue
Embossing powder
Stitches (real or faux)
Torn/ripped
Ribbon
Red
Die cut
Homemade background (no patterned paper)
Sparkle and bling

The line that I've used from the grid is Die Cut, Ribbon and Stitching. I knew I definitely had to get stitching in there somewhere !



The main image is an Aspects of Design Scalloped Framie stamp, cut out using a Scalloped Circle Nestability. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz stamp from the Odds and Ends set. The little butterfly has been stamped onto vellum using Archival Cobalt ink. The left hand panel is made using a Tim Holtz stamp from the Adverts set and it's been stamped several times with Archival Olive ink. The right hand panel is made using the Cuttlebug Stylised Flower EF and I've stamped on the inside of the folder with a stamp from the Tim Holtz Reflections set with Archival Olive ink. I've then blended DI over it. Both panels have been sewn around the edge with my sewing machine. The 2 tickets are made using the Tim Holtz Sizzlit Ticket die and 2 stamps from the Odds and Ends set.


The brad and metal flower are from the Tim Holtz Foliage embellishments and the letter is a Tim Holtz Type Charm. The word 'life' has been made from Grunge Board letters and I've covered them with Olive acrylic paint, sanded them when dry and then rubbed Walnut Stain DI over them. The background paper is from the Prima Botanical paper set.

I'm entering this project into the following challenges:


I hope you get chance to play along with us for this challenge !

14 comments:

  1. This is such a fun way to start a project. I have a monthly 'crafternoon' with my friends and I think I may suggest Crafty Bingo as one of your activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lisa, love the green and you have a B embellishment!! Love it.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, Your card is gorgeous, I love the design and colours, thankyou for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the butterflies. Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful Sue - love the colour!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is just gorgeous. I really like your take on our In the Garden theme. Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week. Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Sue - when i saw it on the draft post i could not wait to tell you how much I absolutely love it - the colour, stamping and layout are just wonderful xx ps can you tell i think its fab???? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love all the stamping.Thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake this week. Good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sue, Gorgeous vintage card, fabulous image and design, love that sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sue. This is just stunning - such beautiful colouring - love your bingo sheet as well! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh! I absoltely love this card, I could look at it all day long, I love all the different elements and the colours are awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely! Brilliant work Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This a soo cute! I love the colors as much as I love playing ladbrokes-bingo. I can say this is one of my obsessions :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!