Thursday, 19 May 2011

Katzelkraft Tag !

It's Thursday again so that means it's time to show you my Katzelkraft DT project for this week. I don't often do a tag but after taking delivery of the Tim Holtz Bigz die it gave me the perfect opportunity.


I used the Nature set of stamps and started by stamping the tree using a white Paint Dabber. When it was dry I covered the tag with various colours of DI and then spritzed some kitchen roll and rubbed the ink off the tree, I do love this technique it resists beautifully !



I stamped some white card using a quote from the Nature/Voyage set of stamps and then blended DI over it and cut it using the Tim Holtz Rosette Die. The centre is a flower from the Nature set that I stamped onto Grunge Paper and hand cut out. The brad and the metal tag are also Tim Holtz.

All of the stamps are available exclusively in the UK from The Craft Barn and from Katzelkraft in France.

5 comments:

  1. Great bright cheery tag, XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So striking and just stunning Sue - love it.
    Have a great day.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya see ... the fact that I am 24 hours late for WOYWW is a good thing ... because I get to see your yummy tag too ... LOVE it! Especially love the rosette centre ... tres classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning tag Sue - love the bold bright colours.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!