Saturday, 21 May 2011

One more Golden Wedding !

If you visitied for WOYWW this week, you will have seen this project half finished on my craft table. It took a bit of doing, as my mojo up and left and I couldn 't seem to get myself in gear !


The main image is a trusted Inkadinkado stamp which was requested for this card, it's been stamped with Memento black in and then shaded with Pro Markers. I cut it out using Nestabilities Labels 4. The embossed panel is made using the Vintage Wallpaper EF by Stampin' Up, I stamped on the inside of the EF with a Tim Holtz Reflections stamp then used Antique Linen, Scattered Straw and Wild Honey DI over it. The horizontal panel was made using the Paint Dabber Resist technique, the stamp is a Viva - Silikon - Stempel stamp.


The letter and the year was done on my PC and cut out using a circle Nestability. The background was inked with Antique Linen and Scattered Straw and stamped with a stamp from the Baroque Motifs set by Stampin' Up. The organza ribbon was gathered with a running stitch. The swirls are cut using a Sizzlit die. The rose was made using a Grunge Flower die by Paper Artsy, and I stamped a blank page from an old book to make it.


As seems to be the norm these days, I've had to make a box as the card won't fit into an envelope ! The corners are stamped using a Clarity stamp using Wild Honey DI.

The rose is made with some more paper from an old book that's been stamped using a Katzelkraft stamp and a Paper Artsy die. The leaves are made using Tim Holtz's Tattered Leaves die.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue! LOVE the flower and the rumply (is that a word?) ribbon! Really pretty. Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card just perfect for that special occasion.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning card and love the image and the added style of sentiment with the beautiful box quite gorgeous, thank you for joining us in our Anniversary Challenge at the SCSC
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMW how stunningly gorgeous is this! I love everything about it, the soft subtle shading, the image, the LO, but especially that gorgeous embossed panel. It soooooo clever as it looks like filigree cutting.

    Thanks so much for joinin in at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Hope to see you back real soon.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. Thank for joining us at Truly scrumptious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage look

    Thanks for joining our "Anniversary" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is simply gorgeous!!
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card,lovely layout and image. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - very elegant!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I super love this stamp! Please help me find it ;( I wanted to use it for our invitation&I just cant find it anymore. Thanks!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!