Sunday, 1 May 2011

The Stamp Man ATC swap

It's time for the next ATC challenge over at The Stamp Man and the theme for this month is Friendship.


I was fortunate to see Barbara Gray at work over the week end which prompted me to get my brayer out again. I've never had much success with the brayer so it doesn't get an outing very often.

I started by masked off a circle then brayering using Denim, Lettuce and Pesto Adirondack ink. I stamped the flowers from the Aspects of Design Butterfly Beauties stamp set using Pesto Adirondack ink. The butterflies are also from the same stamp set and I stamped one onto vellum. The ticket is cut using the Tim Holtz ticket die and I've used the Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die for the top right hand corner using just small portions of the leaves. The letter 'F' is a Tim Holtz Type Charm.

I hope you get chance to join in with this month's swap !

3 comments:

  1. An ATC is a small representation of the Artists work and style. This ATC exemplifies your work perfectly, and the brayering looks pretty good from here as well LOL XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful ATC - it's definitely a mini work of art.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation Sue, just love the colours and butterfly.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!