Wednesday, 4 May 2011

T is for ........

It's time for another challenge over at The ABC Challenge and this time we would like to see 'T' is for two images. The sponsor for this challenge is Wild Rose Studio and the prize is a Milton stamp.


I think I've gone a bit astray on this challenge as it wasn't supposed to include text in the 2 images, but I'm hoping I'm forgiven !

I started by stamping the background with a stamp from the Tim Holtz Haberdashery set using Bundled Sage DI. The manikin is from the same set and I stamped it with Adirondack Pesto ink. The second image is a PaperArtsy stamp and is stamped with the same ink. The needle book is stamped onto some linen and then I've zipped around the edge with my sewing machine.



The letters are grunge letters and I've painted them with Olive acrylic paint, sanded them and then used Walnut Stain DI on them. The white ribbon is Tim Holtz and the pins are from my stash, I took the original pearls off and changed them to green to blend with the card.

I hope you get chance to join us for this challenge.


4 comments:

  1. Oooh Sue, I absolutley love this. Total perfection.
    Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sue, love everything about it.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Sue.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Sue, love the stamped fabric x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!