Thursday, 9 June 2011

Another gift box !

I'm away on holiday at the moment in (sunny?) Norfolk ! So I hope this post turns up on time !

The Katzelkraft DT project I'm sharing with you today is a another gift box. I've used the Fleurs set of stamps and also the Paris/Adore set.

I've stamped the flowers with Archival Olive and Black ink and then blended Wild Honey DI over it. I then stamped a piece of white card with the daisy flower and then blended DI over it and used the Tim Holtz Rosette die.


The centre is from the Paris/Adore set of stamps and I've stamped it onto Grunge Paper and blended DI over it.

The stamps I've used are all exclusively available from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Sue.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creation Sue. Whereabouts in Norfolk are you? We came back from Cromer today!! Fab weather yesterday but today wasn't so good. We were there from Sunday,

    hope the weather suns up for you
    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Прекрасна е,моите поздравления!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!