Thursday, 16 June 2011

Baby Naming Card

For my Katzelkraft DT project this week I'm sharing a baby naming card that I've made for an order.



The stamp set I've used is the Paris/Adore set which has this lovely baby stamp in it. I started by making the background using the blocking technique with Distress Inks then I've stamped over the top using Victorian Velvet DI. I've used Labels 18 Nestabilities to cut the image out and I've run the larger shape through my Big shot using the Swiss Dots EF.


The letter A is made using the Tim Holtz Victorian Market alphabet Sizzlet die, I've then covered it with silver embossing powder.

The stamps I've used are available exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sue, love the image and the design.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Sue. I love the dusky vintage pink and that stamp is really fab! The way you used the dotted swiss embossed mat is wonderful too. I'll bet your client flipped over this one!

    Hope you are doing well.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable Sue. Love the pretty pinks and sweet embellishments
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!