Saturday, 18 June 2011

Really late DT post !

Ever had one of those weeks when you can't wait for it to end, well that's the one I've just had ! This post should have been posted yesterday, so I'm on catch up !


This is my DT card for The Stamp Man challenge which is to use a dragonfly or butterfly on your project. I started by making the background using DI's and the blocking technique. I stamped the centre panel with an Aspects of Design stamp. The side panel is embossed using the Distressed Stripes EF.

The mesh is stamped using an Aspects of Design stamp from the Florals set and the dragon fly is stamped onto acetate using an Aspects of Design stamp from the Cluster of 3 Dragonflies set. The letters are cut using the Tim Holtz Vintage Market Sizzlet die and I've used Walnut Stain DI and Glossy Accents on the letters.


4 comments:

  1. The mesh and dragonfly stamps are great - it's another one of your fantastic 'man' cards Sue.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sue, a lovely vintage card!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sue, Love the look of it and the colourng - so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Sue and so well worth the wait. Love the textures and layout.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!