Monday, 18 July 2011

Happy Birthday Libby !

Today is a special day as it's my god daughter's birthday.......Happy Birthday Libby !!!
Unfortunately, I don't live close to her so I don't get to see her very often.

For Libby's card I've used a Mo Manning image which I've shaded with ProMarkers and cut out using Labels 18 Nestabilities. The embossed panel is made using the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug EF which I've blended Tattered Rose DI over. I've used a text stamp from a Wendy Vecchi set for the second panel.




The swirls are made using a Marianne Creatable die. The background is stamped using a stamp from the Baroque Stampin' Up set.



The flower is made using the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die and Grunge Paper which I've blended Victorian Velvet DI over. The brad is one of the gorgeous Marah Johnson brads. The button and the charm are from my stash.

Hope your week has started off well !


5 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured image, fabulous flower - a totally stunning card Sue.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutly stunning card! Love the pretty colors and sweet details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sue, great design and image and the flower is fabulous. Bet your God-daughter loves it.
    Take care.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love your gorgeous card Sue.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your god daughter Sue. Your card is gorgeous and I love the image. I'm sure she will love it!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!