I've used a Mo Manning image for all of the cards and shaded them with ProMarkers. I cut this image out using Nestabilities Labels 3, sponged some DI around the edge before removing the die. The tulips are from a Wendy Vecchi set and I've stamped the flower head onto card that I've blended Wild Honey DI over and the stalk and leaves onto card that I've blended Shabby Shutters DI over. The text stamp is also from the same Wendy Vecchi stamp set.
The number is made using the Tim Holtz Vintage Market Sizzlie die and I've blended DI over it and then covered it with Glossy Accents. The border punch is a Fiskars.
I've used Nestabilities Labels 18 to cut this image out. The papers are My Minds Eye and a scrap piece from my stash. The border punch is a Martha Stewart and the die is a Marianne Creatable.
The number is made using the Tim Holtz Vintage Market Sizzlit die and I've done the same thing as on the first card with the DI and Glossy Accents. The frame is a die cut using the Tim Holtz Tag die and the name is done on my PC.
Well that's 2 down, 2 to go !
I'm entering the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp and Show - Show a Flourish (on my second card)
- Bearly Mine challenge - Anything goes
- Papertake challenge - Anything goes
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Sewing (on both cards)
- Papercutz - Ice cream cone (on my first card)
- Alphabet Challenge - J is Just for one word (my first card)
- Allsorts - Free and easy July ( I think this means anyting goes!)
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Summer theme (My first card is summer themed)