Thursday, 14 July 2011

Paris tag !

Is it me or is Blogger having a mid-life crisis !! If you knew how many times I've had to log in and out......I've definitely got more grey hairs now !

So, moving on, my Katzelkraft DT project that I'm sharing with you this week is a tag. I don't do these very often, but I am starting to get the bug !

The stamp sets I've used are Paris Postal and Paris Monuments. I've used Kraft card for the tag and then blended Walnut Stain DI around the edge. I've stamped the images in Coffee and Black Archival ink. I used Walnut Stain Distress Stain to colour some Tissue Tape. The frame is made using the Tim Holtz Sizzix die.




The discs along the bottom are recycled from a belt from a pair of jeans, I've even managed to use the same jump rings !

The stamps I've used are available exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.

Hope you all have a great day.


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Sue, I love the colours and whole design - yes you must do more of them.
    luv and hugs {brenda] xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific tag, Sue. Those Katzelkraft stamps are really fabulous and I love the color palette you used. Very cool...

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!