Friday, 29 July 2011

The Stamp Man challenge

It's time for another challenge over at The Stamp Man and it's my turn to host the challenge which is stitching ! I do love to stitch on my cards it just finishes it off ! The prize for the challenge is a £10 voucher to spend at The Stamp Man.


I started by making the background using the Tim Holtz Adverts stamp set. The vertical panel is cut using the Tim Hotlz Rosette die. The main text is from the Tim Holtz Stuff to Say stamp set. The flower is made using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die cut from Kraft Resist stack.


The swirl is also cut from the Kraft Resist stack using the Elegant Flourishes die. The letters on the ticket are cut using hte Vintage Market die and then I've rubbed Walnut Stain DI over the top.

I hope you get chance to join us for this challenge !


3 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love all of the details, and the colours...everything!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Sue, I love the colours and that bottle top centre to the flower is a great touch.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much work and detail in this.....beautiful!!!!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!