Friday, 1 July 2011

The StampMan ATC challenge

The new challenge for the ATC swap over at The StampMan is Vintage.

I'm not sure that I've hit the mark with this one, but I must admit working on something so small always is a big challenge for me ! I've used the Tim Holtz stamp sets Haberdashery and Adverts. You can't see it very clearly but I stamped the background with Old paper DI using a stamp from the Haberdashery stamp set. The advert is stamped with Archival Coffee ink.

I hope you get chance to join in with the swap this month !



2 comments:

  1. I think it hits the mark perfectly Sue and is a fabulous ATC with a great theme.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little ATC, it looks as though it could have been lying undiscovered in some old haberdashery shop drawer for years......really lovely.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!