Saturday, 6 August 2011

Good Luck !

I made this card for a good friend who has recently left work. She is a very special lady who has given me a lot of support so I will miss her.

The background was made using a stamp from the Stampin' Up set called Baroque Motif and the the flower stamp is from an Inkadinkado set. I've stamped them using Coffee Archival ink and then blended Wild Honey DI over it. The vertical panel and the flower are made from the Tim Holtz Kraft Resist stack. The sentiment is from the Tim Holtz stamp set called Stuff to Say and I've stamped it onto a scrap piece I had left over from the water and alcohol ink technique. It's been cut out using Labels 18 Nestabilities and mounted onto brown card.



The border punch is a Martha Stewart and the swirl is a Marianne Creatable die. The flower was made using the Tattered Florals Tim Holtz die and the brad is a Marah Johnson.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card your friend must feel very special to have had this made for her. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the vintage feel of this card and love the saying also! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the rich tones of this card Sue.

    Your metal flower in the middle of Tims flower is gorgeous!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful - I'm sure your friend will just love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at F'n'F! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful :-) I love sentiment challenges, the words often get stuck inside and deserve to be centre stage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quote and love the distressed look to the whole card. I didn't know Tim had stamps out. must check them out.

    Thanks for playing with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you this week with our new challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!