Thursday, 4 August 2011

Katzelkraft DT project

For my Katzelkraft DT project this week I've cased a project that I saw in the latest Craft Stamper magazine. Storage is always an issue and when I saw this folder I decided to give it a go.


I swirled Wild Honey and Walnut Stain Distress Stains on to my craft mat then sprayed it with Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls spray. I then pressed the pre-cut mount board that I'd covered with paper, onto the craft mat. I then blended Wild Honey and Vintage Photo DI around the edge and did some 'splodges' of Distress Stains (which I loved doing!)



I've then stamped using Walnut Stain DI and black Archival ink using stamp sets Paris Monuments, Paris Postal and Adore. The lettering on the front is made from Grunge Board letters that have been covered with black acrylic paint, sanded and then I've rubbed Vintage Photo DI over them.

All of the stamps I've used are available exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.


I'm entering this project into the following challenge:


1 comment:

  1. Wooow, Sue, this folder is gorgeous! It's a properly deliciously inky project and you must have had a lot of fun creating it! Beautiful stamping!!! :) Hugs, Asia :) x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!