Thursday, 15 September 2011

Autumn Tag

For my Katzelkraft DT project this time I decided on a tag. The more I make, the more I seem to be getting really hooked on them !


I started by gluing some torn pieces of an old book to the tag and then used Wild Honey Distress Stains all over it. I then blended Wild Honey and Forest Moss DI around the edge. The stamp set I used is called Automne and I inked up the leaves with Archival Olive ink then tipped it around the edges with Archival Coffee.



I stamped the text onto a scrap piece of old book paper and then blended Wild Honey DI over it. The leaves are made from Grunge Paper that I stuck a page from the book onto before die cutting them. The die is the Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves and I've added a Type Charm to finish.

The stamps I've used are available exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, love the way the leaves look like the wind has just blown them from the trees, stunning autumnal colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag, love these autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous tag Sue and I just those those golden Autumn shades.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I love this tag, the colours are fabulous. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!