Thursday, 1 September 2011

Les Papillons !

The project I'm sharing with you today is my Katzelkraft DT project. Since I've photographed it I think it needs a little more, but I will have to ponder on that one !

I started by covering the chipboard with torn pieces from an old book. Then I stamped onto them with the Wings stamp set, blended DI over them and then covered them with Gesso. When that was dry I stamped again on top of the Gesso. The butterflies are cut using the Tim Holtz Mini Butterflies die.




I've die cut a piece of card using the Tim Holtz Baroque die and then stamped onto it using a stamp from the Nature Quotes stamp set. The final page has a die cut using the Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes and 3 more butterflies.


The letters on the front are cut using the Vintage Market die and to make them stand out I've hand drawn a black line around the edge.

All of the stamps I've used are available exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.

7 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic project, love the use of the chipboard. At first sight I thought you've altered some CD's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Silvia I thought it was altered CD's in any event it is wonderful. Please do not add to it the pages are perfect just as they are. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully altered and decorated. As always your ink work is fab!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work Sue, just love it.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really gorgeous Sue. Absolutely love the background you created and your embellishing looks beautiful on it.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the inky background, and all your embellishments on this.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!