Friday, 23 September 2011

The Stamp Man challenge

It's time for another challenge at The Stamp Man and this time we would like to see a pear or a pair ! The prize is the usual £10 voucher to spend at The Stamp Man.

I don't know why but this week my mojo just didn't want to make an appearance ! I started this card 3 times and in the end just had to go with it. So, I started by stamping the trees from the Tim Holtz Reindeer Flight stamp set on the Basic Grey paper with Olive Archival ink. The embossed bpanel was made using the Cuttlebug Stars EF then I rubbed Forest Moss DI over the top. I used the December calendar stamp from the Tim Holtz Mini Holidays to make the background for the pears.


The pears are made using a solid pear stamp from The Stamp Man. I stamped it using Olive Archival ink, and I used a stamp from Tim Holtz Reflections stamp set before I stamped them. I then cut them out and then embossed them using the Textile EF. I then rubbed Versamark over the top and sprinkled clear EP over the top. The ticket is made using the Tim Holtz Ticket die and I've used a Stampin' Up stamp for the date.

Well that's my first Christmas card made, I need to get back into the swing of things as I haven't got any Christmas cards left from last year !


3 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous to me Sue. Love the way you have embossed the pears and that little splash of red.
    Have a great weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm missing words - such a fantastic tag, love the embossed pears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. You always add the perfect finishing touches in each and every work, Those star bunches are gorgeous, I can't wait to try this new technique soon in easter card list.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!