Thursday, 27 October 2011

Christmas cottage !

For my Katzelkraft DT project this week I've made another Christmas card, that makes the grand total of 4 ! I think I'm going to have to pull my socks up and get cracking being as it's less than 8 weeks away!

The stamp sets I've used are Saint Nicolas and Noel. I've used the snowflake stamp from the Noel set and embossed it with white embossing powder. I then blended Stormy Sky and Faded Jeans DI over the top. The main image is painted with Faded Jeans DI then cut out with Labels 17 Nestabilities.


The sentiment is from the Saint Nicolas set and I've cut it out using Nestability tags. The ribbon is seam binding that I've used Faded Jeans Distress Stains to colour and the snowflake is wooden and I've covered it with a white paint dabber.

The stamps that I've used are available exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Sue, the blues are so effective with the stamps and give a cold snowy feel to it and I love that Nesties tag.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue this is just stunning! Ive spent a long while trying to locate this stamp but as I dont fancy getting it from France, Im stuck! Cant find it anywhere on Craft Barn :(

    Its going to stick in my mind now and drive me batty for the day!

    Beautiful card though, has to be my favourite xmas card Ive seen this year!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colours you uswd. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A realy beautiful card. Blues are so effective. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful Christmas card, great image and wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous beautiful card Sue, love that fabulous cabin image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is amazing its beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Sue! I love your colouring and how you've brought that gorgeous wintery feel with the blues. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW, this is absolutely amazing Sue. Just love the wintry feel of it too, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!