Friday, 7 October 2011

The Stamp Man Challenge

I love Autumn and so for my DT project for The Stamp Man I decided to indulge myself and use all of those lovely colours ! The challenge, before I forget to tell you, is circles ! The prize is a £10 voucher to spend at The Stamp Man.

I started with the background and stamped it using a Stamp Man skeleton leaf and the butterflies from the Tim Holtz Papillon set. The embossed panel is made using a Quickutz EF then I've rubbed lots of different coloured DI over the top. The stitching is faux, as I decided to add it after I'd stuck everything else down ! The main stamp is a Scalloped Butterfly stamp from The Stamp Man that fits perfectly with the scalloped Nestabilities. The butterfly is a Tim Holtz die and it's been cut from card that I stuck some old book pages on to. I used a Viva Paper Pen for the centre dots.


For the leaves I used a freebie stamp from the Craft Stamper magazine and stamped it onto Grunge Paper that I'd blended DI over. The letters are made using one of those cubes of little letter stamps.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


I hope you get chance to join us for this challenge.

15 comments:

  1. Just spotted this on the Stamp Man challenge blog Sue and it's absolutely stunning. Your colours and stamping are just gorgeous and really love those leaves.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the colors and design. Thanks for joining the Paper Cutz Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sue, the colors are just stunning. I love what you did with the multi-layered circles and the hand doodling to finish them off. Awesome button and twine too! An absolutely perfect autumn card!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous autumn colours, its a gorgeous card. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colours, design and circles Sue.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! Love the colors. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow fantastic card! It looks like you put a lot of work into this beauty and it really paid off :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwww Sue, amazing! The colors and details are so beautiful!

    Hugs and have a lovely weekend,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Sue, this is a wonderful card. Love all the texture on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sue, this is breathtaking...
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sue this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the stunning colours, just beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Cutz Challenge!

    ~Ashley
    PCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! This is really beautiful! Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining in our birthday celebration at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous fall card. Lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at F&F. Good luck, Lisbeth K

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really fabulous card. Such Rich colors really make it stand out. Have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!