Thursday, 10 November 2011

Les Fleurs !

For my Katzelkraft DT project I'm sharing a card which I've made for an order. I tend to get swamped with birthday card orders on the run up to Christmas and this year is no exception! Heaven knows when I'll get some Christmas cards made !

As usual I started with the background and I used Pan Pastels and stamped the images with Versamark. I then stamped the text with black Archival ink. The vertical panel is a torn page from an old book that's been give the Distress Ink treatment. The horizontal panel is embossed using a Quickutz folder and then I've rubbed Distress Inks over it. The main image is from the Fleurs set and I've dropped a blob of Glossy Accents in the centre of the flower.The dragon fly on the tag is from the Wings set.


The butterfly is a Tim Holtz mini butterfly die and I've cut it from Grunge Paper and then stamped the butterfly from the Wings set on to it. The flower is cut out using the Tattered Flowers die and I've coloured it with Distress Inks.

I'm entering this card into the Cupcake Craft challenge which is 'Textalicious', use something with text on.

The stamps I've used are available exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.

15 comments:

  1. This is really stunning Sue. Just love it! Hope you're well, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, just love the colours and the tattie flowers, beautiful. Hugs heidi x
    ps I have some Squiggles Candy up for grabs at the moment if you are interested. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sue, done in my favourite colours.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love the way you collaged everything, also the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this Sue - fab colours and so beautifully finished off. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely GORGEOUS, and VERY inspirational - I'm off to have a play!

    Hugs

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love all the details.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. So many interesting details and gorgeous colours. Love the flower.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm this is just beautiful Sue - I love the colours and that flower is scrumptious.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Sue, this is an outstanding card. Love all the elements and the bright colors.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic, love it to bits, thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is BEAUTIFUL!!! love the colours!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card thank you for joining at Cupcake craft this week
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutly a stunner!! Love the colours and sweet details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gloriously vibrant colours - absolutely love this. I have Isa's Nature and flower stamps - love those, too x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!