Thursday, 17 November 2011

Let it snow !

For my Katzelkraft project this week, as you can see, I've made another Christmas card. I'm on a mission now to get as many made as possible !

The stamp sets I've used are Saint Nicolas , Wonderland Let it Snow and Noel . I started with the background and stamped the snowflake from the Noel set with Versamark and then used a Pan Pastel. The horizontal panel is a Cuttlebug EF and I rubbed Versamark over that too and used the same Pan Pastel. The main image is shaded with ProMarkers and then cut out using the Wonky Rectangle Nestabilities.



I've used the merry christmas stamp for the vertical panel behind the snowman. A nice and simple card this time, but at least it's one more in the bag !

All of the stamps I've used are available exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.

I'm also entering this card into the Fab 'n' Funky challenge which is Baby it's Cold Outside.


4 comments:

  1. A good mission to be on as the more achieved now the less to worry about come December :)
    A wonderful card brimming with cheer.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful, the snowman looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous image and love how you have showcased him. Great card Sue.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card you are sharing with us, cute image.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Fab N Funky this week.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!