Thursday, 8 December 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas !

Well the days are ticking by and I've still got absolutely loooaaadddsss to do ! But at least I've finished off a card order for 10 Christmas cards which is a huge relief ! The card I'm sharing today is one from the order and is also my Katzelkraft DT project for this week.

I've used 3 stamp sets, Noel Demie Plaque 01, Wonderland Let it Snow and St Nicolas. As always I started with the background which I've stamped using Versamark then used Iced Spruce Distress Ink over the top. The sentiment has been stamped using black Archival ink. The main image is cut out using the Fleur de Lys Nestability and then I've rubbed some more DI around the edge.

The foliage is made using a punch and also the Autumn Gathering Sizzlit die, the pine cone is from some old pot pouri ! The gorgeous snowflake is from the lovely Linda's Etsy shop as is the seam binding ribbon which I've dyed using Bundled Sage Distress Stains.

All of the stamps are available exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:



13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I have a real 'green' thing going at the moment and am doing a lot of resist myself, so it's right up my street. Love the colours and even the Nestie, which I don't usually like, lol. Lovely work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, you did an awesome job!
    I love the colors you've used, or rathet not used, without the red, it just pops... I LOVE greens...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, you have an amazing style about you! This card is sensational~ love everything about it!!!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Sue, love it to bits, many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love it, that a lovely stamp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful!!! What a fabulous image. I'm going to have to rummage through my bowls of pot pourri now!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Sue
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, such a lovely stamped image & the background stamping looks amazing too. Beautiful shade of green and the embellishments compliment it perfectly.XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's an absolutely georgeous card. Love the wonderful embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card. Love the colours and image. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card and such a beautiful background! Thanks for joining in with us at Cupcake this week and good luck :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card Sue.
    That stamp is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!