Thursday, 22 December 2011

Joyeux Noël !

For my Katzelkraft DT post this week I'm sharing the last Christmas cards I shall make for this year......hurrah ! As much as I enjoy Christmas and making my Christmas cards, I also am relieved when they're all done ! I resorted to making 2 of the same design to help things along too !


The Katzelkraft stamps I've used are from the Noël Demi Plaque 01 set. The main image has been cut out using Nestabilities and then I've used Distress Ink around the edges. The sentiment has been cut out by hand and then given the same DI treatment. The papers are from my stash and I've zipped round the stripey piece with my sewing machine.


The flower is made from Grunge Paper that's been covered with Crinoline and then dyed using Distress Stains. The swirls are made using the Tim Holtz Mini Flourish die and the numbers are cut using the Tim Holtz Mini 25 die.

The stamps that I've used are available exclusively from The Craft Barn and from Katzelkraft in France.

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and wish you all the best for 2012.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sue, love that stamp and sentiment and the gorgeous vintage colours. Merry Xmas. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful.Have a very Merry christmas
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Have a Happy Christmas.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card with a wonderful image. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue your artwork is always superb and very elegant if I had to pick out one thing that I truly loved about your work it would be your way to balance everything perfectly, colours, layout, embellishments it is all assembled to perfection you are a genius.

    FSC is so lucky to have you on the design team your work is always amazing and unique.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work Sue, such elegant cards. I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgoeous and the colours are stunning. I have become your newest follower. Merry christmas
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sue.........I love these cards.
    Gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!