The stamp sets I've used are the Cirque 01 and Cirque 02. I started by making the stripey side using Distress Inks and masking off each colour as I went along. I've then used the Sizzix Tartan EF and rubbed DI over the top.
The image is painted with DI and I've added some Glossy Accents to the juggling balls. The vertical panel has been stamped with the hat and then mounted on a piece of card that has been punched down both sides with a Martha Stewart punch.The numbers have been made using the Tim Holtz Vintage Market alphabet and I've coloured the letters with DI and the covered them with Glossy Accents. The ribbon is made from seam binding and I've coloured it with Fired Brick and Wild Honey Distress Stains. The flowers are paper and started life as blue until I coloured them using Distress Stains. The sentiment was done on my PC.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
- Divas by Designs - Anything Goes
- Fab 'n' Funky - Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge - V for Very Vibrant
- Sweet Stampin - Punches and Dies
- Allsorts - Pennants or bunting
- Secret Crafter - Borders and Flowers
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes