Friday, 30 December 2011

The Stamp Man Annual Awards !

I can't believe that it's time for another Annual Awards post for The Stamp Man. Where did that year go ! I would also like to take the opportunity to thank my followers, old and new, for your continuing support. It really does make the difference. This year has not been an easy one for many of us so it's great to have a community that you can immerse yourself in and leave it all behind.

So, without further ado, let's move on to the awards and what you need to do to join in. We would like to see your favourite/ best craft project from 2011. You will also need to take the 2011 Awards blinkie, which is on my sidebar, and add it to your blog to be in with a chance of winning. There will be a random draw for the winner and 4 runner up prizes. Check out the main blog to see the fantastic prizes !



I chose my project from the Curls and Swirls challenge back in February. You can find the details here. I love swirls so this was a great challenge and coupled with distressing and sepia tones I was in heaven !


I hope you get chance to share your favourite 2011 project with us at The Stamp Man.

I would also like to wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year !

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous choice Sue, I love this one of yours too.
    Have a great weekend and Happy New Year.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sue,

    Just a quickie to wish you a very Happy New Year!

    Keep up the good work, its always a pleasure to peruse your blog! Looking forward to many more visits to come too!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card and a great choice. Wish you a great weekend and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a rich beautiful card with lots of layers and textures, the perfect choice. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, I just love the design and all the musical elements in this beautiful card! Wishing you a wonderful New Year! It has been a pleasure working with you!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!