Wednesday, 15 February 2012

WOYWW 15 February 2012

Well this is a rarity, but I got home and there was still some light left so I thought I'd take a quick photo and join in with WOYWW. Pop over to Julia's to check out everyone else's !


I decided to have a play with my Pan Pastels last night and rather than make a project do some stamping and see where it lead me. I ended up with a master sheet which will be used in some birthday cards that I need to make. I did some stamping with Versamark and also used a stencil, the layers are building up nicely but I think that it still needs some more. You can also see some Crafty Individuals stamps, they will also be featuring in the said birthday cards !

Right I'm off for a nosey around !

13 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice master sheet, but I'm having serious stamp envy for those bathing beauties!

    Cheers,
    Susan #146

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...gorgeous looking master sheet, will be nice to see finished cards...have a fab week...mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Master-sheet looking good and I love CI stamps - a girl can never have too many.
    Ann B
    #57

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your desk looks as if you are ever so much creative!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very busy workspace, Great workspace, Happy WOYWW 141, thank you for sharing,# 52

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh 2 of my fave crafty individuals stamps.
    my kind of deskxxx
    Thanks for letting me have a snoop around your workdesk!!!
    Will be back next week to snoop some more.
    Lisa (WOYWW 8) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting results of the versamark and stenciling - thanks for the peep into your busy workspace (Hazel, WOYW #136) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sheet, and my fav stamps are crafty individuals, would love to see the finished cards, have a great week, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for letting us snoop at your work space have a great week Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing! Love Crafty Individual stamps. Can't wit to see you birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks beautiful can't wait to see what you make

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely master sheet...can't wait to see the cards you make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab master sheet. Take care, thanks for sharing & hope you enjoy this week's WOYWW. Zo xx 86

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!