Tuesday, 20 March 2012

All from one sheet !

I've made this card for a very special lady whose birthday is tomorrow. She's extremely busy setting up her own business so I know she won't have time to check here so I'm safe ! Do you ever find a technique and just can't get enough of it? Well, layering stamping and using masks is really holding my attention at the moment......so you may well see quite alot of it ....lol...

For this card I made a master sheet using Wendy Vecchi stamps and Oxford Impressions stamps with Distress Inks and a couple of masks. The main image is an Indigo Blu stamp, stamped onto a piece of the master sheet. The sentiment is cut out using a Nestability.


The ribbon is seam binding which I've dyed using Distress Re-inker which I've spritzed with water. The flower is made from Crinoline and I've rubbed DI over it. The butterfly is cut using the TH Mini Butterfly die and the swirl is cut using the TH Mini Flourish die. I've cut one of them from some packaging and then coloured it with Alcohol inks. The Crinoline, seam binding and the gorgeous filigree metal corner are all from the lovely Linda's Zibbet Boutique.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Sue, lovely colours. I love this image, have just posted a card with it tonight too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Sue, I love how you have combined all the elements with your background paper. Gorgeous image stamp. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. love the combination and that shadow stamp is gorgeous. Have a great day, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Sue! The gorgeous greens you've used are perfect for this time of year too - great job! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Sue, love all the background effects and such a gorgeous green. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card... i love the image.. and the colours you have used... right i have tidied my craftroom... so i am going to play with this stamp the night... you have inspired me to ink this poor lady up... she has been sittin for about a month now.. keep going back to me Jack stamp at the min...
    just wonderful...
    kaz_za

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous, love it all Sue!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! The colour is just gorgeous and i love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's a fabulous card, great image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful and the colours are stunning
    TFS with us over at OSCC
    Kym DT

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!