Monday, 12 March 2012

Another pair of shoes !

Well that's Monday over with, it's been a beautiful day and I am loving the light nights ! The card I'm sharing with you today is an order for an A5 Good Luck card.

The brief was to include shoes and handbags and can you believe it I don't own a a handbag stamp ! So, I've had to improvise and use a topper from the bottom of a drawer ! I made the background using a selection of Tim Holtz, Katzelkraft and Tanda stamps. The text panel is made using the Stampin' Up En Francais stamp. The shoes are made using my Clarity shoe stamp, masking off the first one and stamping a second. They've been coloured with a Prisma Pencil and then I've added some Glossy Accents. The frame is made from thin chipboard, painted with acrylic paint then with Paper Artsy Crackle Glaze and then another coar of acrylic paint. The flower is made from grunge paper that I've stuck pieces from an old book to and then die cut using the Tattered Flowers die.


The little tag is a Quickutz die and the swirl is from the Elegant Flourishes die. The panel that the handbag is sitting on has also been cut from thin chipboard and given the Crackle Glaze treatment. I've done some faux stitching around the edge to bring it all together and the little charm is a TH Type Charm and I've punched a small circle of paper to fit it.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

15 comments:

  1. ...gorgeous card Sue...bright & vibrant thats such a stunning green...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!

    thank you for joining in the fun at ACB for our *C celebrate St Pats/GL* challenge

    Hope you will join again soon

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning I love it
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, another beautiful pair of elegant shoes.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So well done Sue! My favorite shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the green is fab Sue love that swirl!! you have such a great way of putting cards together :) lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow such a bold card...love it.Goodluck at Charisma this week.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous card, wonderful shoes. Love the handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning....I love all of the bits and pieces on this one! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the pretty shoes, athe lovely flower, charm, crackle dframe, all gorgeous elements in this fabulous card!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh this is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this challenge.

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this!!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week!

    Carrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally gorgeous greens, such a stunning layout and that cute little handbag really pops out at you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card. It's a beautiful colours combination.
    Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card in vibrant green. Beautiful!

    age care courses

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!