Friday, 23 March 2012

Bingo at The Stamp Man !

It's time for another challenge over at The Stamp Man and this time we're playing Bingo ! Hop over to the main blog to check out what you need to do. For my card I chose the line of Swirls/Metal/Ribbon.

I started with the background and blended DI over white cardstock then used a mask and sponged more DI over the top. I then stamped the butterflies from the TH Papillon set with purple Stazon ink. I stamped the text onto Crinoline and then stuck it to card that I'd blended more DI over.


The butterfly is a TH die and the ribbon is seam binding that I've dyed using Dusty Concord Distress Stains. The swirls are cut using the TH Mini Flourish die. The metal flower is from my stash and was a little gift from the lovely Linda from her Zibbet Boutique.

I hope you get chance to join us for this challenge.

10 comments:

  1. How lovely is this Sue….. I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Sue!! The colours are perfect and your card has a real feel of Spring to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it all Sue, great colours :) lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...an absolute stunner Sue...delicious colours too...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glorious colours so fresh, love all the masking and gorgeous layers you have created. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love the layers and details.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soe - Wow I love love love this! stunning colours and gorgeous embelishments - Utterly gorgeous teamie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card in a great color scheme. Love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, how beautiful! Love your colors and the many details. Lots of eye candy here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colors so rich and vibrant

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!