Thursday, 1 March 2012

Katzelkraft tag

This is just a quick post today to share my Katzelkraft DT project for this week. I've not had a lot of time so a quick tag has had to fit the bill !

I've blended Wild Honey DI over the tag, that I cut using the TH die. The stamp sets I've used are Norris and JMC Voyage quotes, Transportation and Paris Postal.


The rosette is made using the TH rosette die and I've punched a circle from the same paper for the centre of the bottle cap. The swirl is made using the Mini Flourish die and to finish I've added a Type Charm

Sorry it's just a quickie, hopefully I'll have more time next week !

All of the stamps I've used are available exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.

9 comments:

  1. A wonderful tag with great details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be extremely happy if I could make quick tags like this one Sue :) lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick or not it's stunning. Love it Sue.
    Enjoy the end of the week.
    hugs {brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it Sue! It doesn't look like a quick tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it very very much. I agree : it doesn't look like a quick tag. It is very elegant !
    The link in the DT katzelkraft's forum is not working correctly. I got an ERROR !

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...gorgeous Tag Sue, lovely textures and colours...I love browsing through your blog it's always very inspiring and for that i'd like to pass on to you my Liebster Blog Award...check out my blog...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow for being a quick tag, which one would never guess! Love that bottle cap center! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb DT project everything balances together wonderfully.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!