Thursday, 26 April 2012

Musical card !


 For my Katzelkraft DT project I made a card using the Musique stamp set.


Apologies for the poor photograph but taking photo's at night is never good ! I wanted to keep this card simple as I always seem to cover up the background when I spend quite alot of time on it ! I stamped using Versamark and then blended Pan Pastels over the top. I then stamped over the top using Cobalt Archival ink and then I used a stencil and blended more Pan Pastel over the top.


I cut the main image out using the Wonky Rectangles Nestability. The ribbon is seam binding that I dyed using Distress Stains and I spritzed it with water.

The stamps I've used are available exclsively from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.

Well I hope it stops raining soon I'm really beginning to get withdrawal symptoms from not seeing the sun !






8 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and textures Sue, although you have kept the layers simpler, there is still that fabulous Sue style there.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisitely done! Bravo! Best wishes, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card with great details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the layers as well.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colours and adore the ribbon. Clever background, I agree it would be a shame to cover it. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so beautiful Sue love the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card makes me want to sit with my thoughts it looks so peaceful.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it: pretty use of the music stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!