Friday, 6 April 2012

Vellum at The Stamp Man

It's time for the next challenge over at The Stamp Man and this time we want to see what you can do with Vellum ! As usual there is the prize of a £10 voucher to spend in The Stamp Man online store.
Link


I cut a tag using the TH tag die and blended DI over it. I then ripped strips of TH Tissue Wrap and glued it to the tag. I then tore a strip of Kraft Glassine paper and scrunched it up, flattened it out and attached it to the tag with some brads.
The main image is a Stampendous stamp called I Love Paris. I've blended DI over it and then flicked water at the image and painted the flowers with Tattered Rose DI. The frill down the side is made from TH Tissue Tape.


I blended Vintage Photo DI over the Vellum and then stamped with Coffee Archival ink the text stamp from the TH French Marketplace stamp set. The flower is cut using the TH Mini Tattered Florals die and added a button to the centre.

I hope you get chance to join us in this challenge.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag - love those colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the splashes of pink in the flowers! Beautiful tag, Sue! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful tag Sue. I love the colours and textures and your embellishing detail is fabulous.
    The Paris stamp is on my wish list too as it keeps popping up on my blog friends posts and each one of you makes it look so different.
    Wishing you a Happy Easter.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Sue, love that stamp!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beeeeutiful Sue, such a gorgeous mix of colours and elements. (I am just using that stamp for a future piece!!)
    Have a Happy Easter weekend.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sue thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving such kind comments. I absolutely love your tag. It's totally the style that I love so I have joined your blog as I will definitely be back to view your pieces. Happy crafting and happy Easter too ........hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag Sue. I love all the little details you have added.
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Sue, I love it. This is definitely another stamp that I need, I want, I HAVE to have lol.
    Have a happy Easter hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag Sue, love the tissue tape at the side. I bought this gorgeous stamp a couple of weeks ago and haven't inked it up yet. Will have to rectify that. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sue you've created a wonderful tag, love all the layers and the image.
    Happy Easter to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!