Thursday, 10 May 2012

Katzelkraft tag





For my Katzelkraft DT project I've made a tag using the Musique, Transportation, Mode and Paris Monuments stamp sets.


I blended Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet and Gathered Twigs DI over the tag then used the Spritz and Flick technique. I stamped the images with Coffee Archival ink and masked off the corner stamp and stamped over it using the splatter stamp.


I stamped the car and the woman's head on to card that I used the same DI and Spritz and Flick technique, then cut them out. The flower is made from Watercolour paper using the Tattered Florals and Mini Tattered Florals dies and I sprayed it with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist.

All of the stamps that I've used are available exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK and from Katzelkraft in France.

I'm entering this tag into the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge which is to use your favourite stamp, my favourite stamp is the woman, I've had it for ages and I absolutely love it !











16 comments:

  1. Hi Sue this is a fabulous tag and the stamps are stunning. The way you have pieced everything together is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Crafty hugs Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue, this is a stunner of a tag!!!! LOVE it!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag, I love the images that you have used and your colours are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so fantastic, great images and details. Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue
    Another perfectly elegant creation.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag, the colours and images are fabulous.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful flower and a stunning tag Sue , fabulous work great stamping well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, love the colours and images. Thanks for sharing, hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sue, absolute beauty of a tag, gorgeous stamping, love position of the car, and fab flower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag! I love the background colors and the beautiful stamps you've used to create such a beautiful vintage tag! The pink-ish flower and ribbon are the perfect embellishments to really bring out a beautiful, rich, feminine quality in your tag. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable Sue, love that flower and I see you are still throwing the water at it. lol

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sue,
    Love this tag, so beautiful. My favorite colors neutral and pink, so vintage and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful Sue, I do adore your style! The lady is one of my fave Katz stamps too and this is such a gorgeous way to use her on your tag. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow love it Sue, love the way the car is driving off the tag!!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful collection of stamps, colours and embellishments all put together in your fabulous style. Love it.
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!