I received the new Spring Distress Inks on Monday and the lemon and the lilac were just the inpsiration I needed ! I used the Musique, Automne Demie Plaque Pluie, Fleurs and Nature Quotations stamp sets. For the background I used the resist technique and embossed the images with white EP and then blended the DI over the top. I stamped the main image and then made a mask from the Tim Holtz Ideaology Mask Sheets using the Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers Mini Tickets die. While the mask was over the main image I then stamped the words from the Nature Quotations stamp set using second generation stamping. I also blended DI over it while the mask was in place.
The flower is made using the Tattered Florals die and Crinoline, which I've coloured using DI. The button is a gorgeous Prima wooden button. The butterfly, crinoline and ribbon are all from Linda's Funkie Junkie Boutique. I made the sentiment on my PC and cut it out using the Tim Holtz Tattered Banners die.
All of the stamps I've used are available exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK or from Katzelkraft in France.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
- The Pretty Little Ribbon Challenge - Blooms and butterflies
- Die Cuttin Divas - Buttons, banners and/or birthday
- Crafts and Me - Fabulous Flowers
- Alphabet Challenge - H for Handmade flowers
- Allsorts - Buttons and bows
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Birthday card
- By the Cute and Girly - Spring is all around