Friday, 10 August 2012

Bronze, silver or gold ?

The end of another week and it's time for the next challenge at The Stamp Man. We're celebrating the Olympics, which have been fantastic haven't they ! So, for this challenge we'd like to see bronze, silver or gold, or all 3 if you want on your project !


I started by cutting a tag using theTim Holtz tag die and then I blended Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Seedless Preserves DI over it. I stamped the flourish using the Tim Holtz Fabulous Flourishes stamp, the text is from the French Marketplace set and then I used the Haberdashery set for the dress form.


I stuck some Ranger Metal foil onto a piece of Grunge Paper and die cut the heart using a Sizzix die. I embossed it using the Victoria EF and then used Tim Holtz Tissue Tape and pleated it all around the edge. The swirl is made using the Elegant Flourishes die and I've blended DI over it. I then spritzed the whole tag using Perfect Pearls Mist Biscotti. The sentiment is from the Tim Holtz Odds & Ends stamp set.

I hope you get chance to join us for this challenge, and if you're in the UK let's hope the sun carries on shining through the week end !


11 comments:

  1. Sue! This is so,so beautiful. I love it all, the heart is fantastic. I hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that metal heart, and those background colours are so regal and rich! Love 'em to bits :)) Also loving our warm Staffs weather today! Hope it lasts. Thanks for sharing - definitely a challege to enter. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and elegant, Sue! I love that embossed heart and chicken wire behind it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, there is a real sense of richness to your tag and such amazing use of different elements.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how I love your style, with this tag you have managed to notch it up amazingly. Thrilled to be on the team with you still a little in a state of disbelief! Now can we tempt you to revisit Tanda anytime soon? XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fantastic tag with great texture and in wonderful colors. Looks really fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Sue, das ist ein tolles Tag geworden.
    Und das Herz ist so schön gemacht.
    Klasse!

    Ein schönes Wochenende...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue stunning tag....so much to look at and I love the pickled raspberry colour. Your metal heart with tissue trim is fabulous x another brilliant creation, which is why I love to visit. You really are an inspiration to us all x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so rich and opulent Sue, a wonderful interpretation.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your tag, Sue. The colours and all the lovely details. Love your style, always classy!
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - don't know quite how I missed this one, Sue - it's glorious! What colours, and the metal mesh echoing the dress form is a little touch of genius!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!