Thursday, 30 August 2012

Dabbling with Dylusions !

For my Katzelkraft DT project I decided to have a play with some Dylusions spray inks and I have to say I love them !


I sprayed Lemon Zest, Fresh Lime, Cut Grass and London Blue Dylusions ink sprays over the tag. Then I used the new Summer DI's, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean and Picked Raspberry. The colour that materialised when I used the Picked Raspberry over the Dylusions sprays was gorgeous ! Then I used a Crafters Workshop template and sprayed it with water and while it was still wet flipped it over and pressed it on to the ink.


I've used the Steamkatz and Fleurs stamp sets. The body form has been stamped onto a separate piece of card that I've used the same sprays and DI on and then I cut it out and mounted it onto foam pads. I used another numbers Crafters Workshop template and this time I rubbed Picked Raspberry DI over it instead. I sprayed some seam binding with Dylusions sprays and left it at that ! I didn't want to cover up any of the colours from the ink sprays so didn't reach for any embellies this time and I quite like it ! 

All of the stamps I've used are avaialable exclusively from The Craft Barn in the UK of Katzelkraft in France.


12 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous background Sue and amazing outcome. It certainly didn't need embellishing, love it.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...gorgeous blend of colours Sue, super crisp stamping, a very eye catching Tag...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, just love the wonderful colored background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing inky background - those bleached numbers are fantastic! Beautiful stamps too - just too many great stamp designers out there!! Love this tag...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag, the background is wonderful, even the names of those sprays sound good.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a stunning piece, the colours are fab and so eye ctaching! trace x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, your tag is stunning. I have just bought some Dylusions, but really don't know how to use them. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning,what a wonderful design.:)jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning! No embellishments needed! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab way of using these ink combos. Love the result and agree wholeheartedly that it didn't need loads of embellies. Bet your fingers looked a treat after it was finished!! Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning, fabulous effects with all those inks. X

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!