Saturday, 15 September 2012

Step x Step and a visitor !

Happy Saturday everyone! It's my turn to share a Step x Step project over at Frilly and Funkie so to find out more about how I made this project hop over there.



I'm also entering this project into the Crafty Individuals challenge which is The Last Days of Summer. Having just come back from a very lovely, sunny week in Norfolk and spent some time at the seaside, the inspiration was there for this project when I got back ! I used Crafty Individuals stamps CI-119, CI-182 and CI-278.

I also wanted to show you this photo which I took when the lovely Cec from CW Card Creations came to spend the day with me on Monday of last week. I was blown away when Cec dropped me a note to say she would be over in the UK from Canada and could she come and spend the day with me. We had a lovely day chatting about crafting and I showed Cec lots of different, inky techniques. I couldn't believe how fast the day went either! Hope you had a good trip home Cec !


One last thing, Linda has moved The Funkie Junkie Boutique to a brand new .com store and the grand opening is this week end. To celebrate Linda is offering 10% off her already low prices between 14 - 17 September. There's lots of new goodies so make sure you check it out and grab yourself a bargain !

11 comments:

  1. Just been admiring this gorgeous frame over at F&F - adorable beach huts and that flower is a killer piece! And what fab crafting smiles in your photo with Cec - sign of a great day!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful frame, Sue! Love the crackle finish! I have several frames to alter! How fun to spend the day with a crafter friend! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your step by step Sue and how fabulous to spend the day with lovely crafty friends. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project Sue - perfect colours for the beach scene in a frame. Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Individuals in September. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project, such fab clean lines and colours. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue
    What a wonderful photograph.
    Your entry for the CI Challenge is perfect, great stamp choice and I like the way you framed it.
    Thank you for joining us at the CI Challenge.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your entry for the Crafty Individuals challenge Sue, some of my most favourite images here, so glad you entered and thanks for sharing with us.
    How lovely to meet up with a blogging buddy, seems we are all managing to catch up with someone this year.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous creation, great details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely frame, the flower is such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely framed project just loving your fabbie metal flower, thanks for joining us at CI this month
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful frame with great colours!!! bizz

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!