Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Christmas tag !

I can't believe it's less than 2 weeks to go to the big day, where has the time gone ! I'm nearly there with everything, just the last bit of wrapping to do !

So, today is the next challenge over at The Frilly and Funkie challenge and this time it's the turn of the lovely Terry to set the challenge and here's what Terry has to say:

In the Holiday spirit, show us a tag or tags celebrating Christmas or Winter. 



I decided to make a bottle tag for this challenge. I've got a couple of Christmas gifts in the bottle form so thought it would be great to do a tag for them. I've used quite thick white card stock and punched a circle in one end and rounded the corners of with a corner punch. I've used Bundled Sage and Forest Moss DI and stamped using Olive Archival ink. The stamp sets I've used are Artistic Outpost Midwinter and Sleigh Ride.


The text is from an Indigo Blu set and I've cut it out using a Nestability. The holly and fern are cut from green cardstock using the Tim Holtz Festive Greenery. I've then used my melting pot and dipped the leaves into the UTEE. The berries are made from little red beads and the croecheted lace is from The Funkie Junkie Boutique and the gold ribbon from my stash.

I hope you get chance to join us for this challenge and make sure you hop over to the main blog to check out the fabulou work by the rest of the DT.


9 comments:

  1. Lovely Sue.
    The text stamp is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful idea and I have too tell you that I adore the card below!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! That sure does make the bottle merry, Sue. I love the way you've done the holly leaves too.... they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fabulous bottle tag. A wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Sue.
    I've never made one before, a great idea.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO COOL!!! I love the wine tag label! Perfect gist for me...lol! Love the whole design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Sue! The stamping is exquisite, and the glossy greenery looks fabulous!! Wonderful bottle gift wrap...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that greenery Sue. It is so dark and rich, and makes your bottle wrap really special. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Großartig, so würde ich auch gerne eine Flasche Rotwein in Empfang nehmen.
    Toll gemacht und eine super Idee

    Einen schönen 3. Advent

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!