It's my turn to do the Friday Focus over at Frilly and Funkie and this time the spotlight is on the gorgeous Silk Ribbon. The card I'm sharing here is just one example using this beautiful product, make sure you hop over to the Frilly and Funkie blog to find out more about it.
I've used Artistic Outpost stamps for this card and the embossed panel is made from kitchen roll, that I've spritzed with water and then embossed using an EF. When it was dry I then distressed it with DI. I must say a big thank you to Paula as I first spotted this technique on her blog using tissue paper and it got me to thinking 'why not kitchen roll?' The gorgeous rusty hearts are also from the Funkie Junkie boutique.
Make sure you check out the Friday Focus and most importantly remember that as Silk Ribbon is the product in the spotlight there is 15% off too !
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- The Pretty Little Ribbon Challenge - To die for
- Creative Card Crew - Ribbon
- Divas by Design - Buttons and or bows
- Fab 'n' Funky - No DP (my background is stamped)
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Crafts and Me - Embossing
- Truly Scrumptious - Distressing & Die Cuts/ Punches
- Craft us Crazy - Favourite Stamp company and/or inspiration ( I love Artistic Outpost stamps and Paula gave me the inspiration for the embossed panel.)
- Paperplay - Monochrome and ribbon
- Fussy and Fancy - Punches and Dies
- Bling it on - Monochrome