Monday, 6 May 2013

Pearls and lace

It's time for the next challenge over at The Vintage Stamping Challenge and for this challenge we would like to see Pearls and Lace.


I started with the background and used a Wendy Vecchi stamp using coffee Archival ink. I then blended DI around the edge. I've used the Post Card stamp from the Artistic Outpost Ephemera set and a PaperArtsy mini for the next layer and then a piece from an old book. I've cut a bottle cap using the Tim Holtz Mini Bottle Cap die and used a Crafty Individual stamp for the centre.



The main image is a Flonz Craft stamp and I've paper pierced and blended more DI around the edge. The flowers are made using the Tim Holtz Flower Garland strip die. I've used Spun Sugar and Tarnished Brass Distress Stains on some white card and then die cut the flowers, blending more DI around the edges. The leaves are made from card covered in Bundled Sage Distress Stain.

I hope you get chance to join us for this challenge and do make sure you hop over to the main blog to check out the rest of the DT's fabulous work.


4 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic card, great vintage feeling. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to add lace to this vintage card Sue. Love it. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sue, such beautiful warm vintage tones and that lacy border is gorgeous.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage layering!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!