Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Blog hop !

This is my third post for today and this time we're going back in time (not too far back!)
to share a favourite project as part of a blog hop being organised by Seth  over at The Altered Page.

I thought about this for a while and I'm not very often totally pleased with a project, there's always something that I feel could have been done differently or something that should have been added. The project that I'm re-visiting today for the blog hop is an exception to this as I do really like it !


This was a project that I made back in February of this year for my DT piece for Frilly and Funkie. There's lots of Fresco Finish paints and stencilling and I think this was my first dabble with the wonderful Grunge Paste too. You will find the original post here so I won't go into all the details again now.



This was an enjoyable project to make and it came together really quite quickly, so it has definitely gone to the top of my favourites list !

Seth is putting together the blog hop of favourite projects so hop over to his blog to see where you need to start !

15 comments:

  1. Stunning, Sue! Love all the textures and trinkets, just beautiful! So glad you were able to join the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo Sue this is a stunner ,I just want to reach out and feel all the textures you added, love it!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oH yes, I can see why this would be a favorite. It's beautiful. I love the color combo and all the texture. Absolutely stunning. (as soon as I get home, this will get pinned, lo) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super texture and color...love the squares of curled paper under the letters....oh yeah baby it's a keeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness you are a busy blogger Sue. So lovely to see this gorgeous canvas. Love the colours and textures.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...super gorgeous canvas Sue, a real eye grabber, delicious colour palette too...Mel:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have been a busy bee, loved looking at all your gorgeous creations today.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful to see this again... what a day of amazing posts from you!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see why it is your favorite, it is beautiful!
    So soothing to look at!
    Thank you for sharing your treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is cool! I love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous project Sue! I can see why you enjoyed creating this. Love the color scheme too! Hope all is well. Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you've been very creative. All of your projects are fantastic - really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning project, wonderful design, dimension and texture . I can see why this is a favourite. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sue, I'm visiting from Seth's Buried Treasure project and love the treasure you are sharing. It's absolutely perfect and love the color, elements and all the wonderful dimension. I am now following your blog through Google and Bloglovin' and look forward to visiting again.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!