Friday, 9 August 2013

And the winners are .......

I have to say I have been blown away by all of the fabulous comments I've received not only on my finale piece but all of the projects for PaperArtsy. It has certainly been an experience I won't forget in a hurry, if at all. Thank you all so much !

So, moving on to the important matter at hand, I couldn't fathom out the random number thingy so I resorted to good old fashioned paper in a bowl to pick the 2 winning names for the PaperArtsy prizes. My other half picked the names from the bowl and the winners are .....


Congratulations Fliss and Kate ! If you would like to send me your address to carringtons22@yahoo.co.uk I'll get your prizes in the post to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!