Saturday, 3 August 2013

Frilly and Funkie Step x Step

It's my turn to share a step x step over at Frilly and Funkie today and I took the opportunity to have a play with my new accordion die.


I've used the Paris Exposition and Flower Market Artistic Outpost sets to make this card. Here's a few close up shots of the individual panels.











For the rest of the details hop over to the Frilly and Funkie blog.

I'm also entering this card into the Artistic Outpost Referral Challenge which is anything goes.


12 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful!!! It is full of detail and texture - I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this looks amazing!! Off to take a closer look....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the warm honey tones, and all that gorgeous stamping... Off to see some more!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a breathtaking project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow an awesome project, the design looks fantastic, will go take a look.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic panels Sue, a fabulous project.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...beautiful inking Sue, gorgeous rich tones and pretty elements make this one amazing card, love it...Mel:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project with beautiful use of the selected stamps.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue, this is incredible! Such a wonderful use of AO stamps and love how you used that die, which I have not broken down and purchased! Gorgeous inking and details! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Sue!!! This die rocks, but your stamping choices and embellies are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!!! Gorgeous colours!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!