Wednesday, 7 August 2013

PaperArtsy Birthday !

So, here we are at my final guest designer post for PaperArtsy and what better way to finish than with a project for PaperArtsy's 10th birthday ! It's a really special project tonight as there are 3 new stamps being released (which are gorgeous!) and Leandra has very kindly offered 2 prizes that I will be giving away to 2 lucky people who leave a comment on this post.I will draw the winners on Friday of this week.


I have had such a ball creating all of my projects using the fabulous PaperArtsy products. If you've not used the Fresco Finish paints yet......then you really need to ! It just leaves me to say a huge thank you to Leandra for giving me this opportunity and to check out all of the details of tonight's project you need to hop over here.

Looking forward now to seeing the next semester of guest designers !

16 comments:

  1. Bet you haven't enjoyed making them as much as we have seeing them, Sue, they have all been gorgeous!! off to check it out in full now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks a very gorgeous sneak peek Sue so I'm off to have a look at the whole project.
    You've made some absolutely beautiful projects with the Paper Artsy stash and can see you must have had a really great time making them all.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant finish!!! thanks for taking part and bringing such lovely projects during your time on the Paper Artsy blog..loved them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This box is just beautiful Sue, you created a masterpiece to finish off with and I love the door stamp.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome alteration Sue. Have seen your detailed post and the box looks gorgeous.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects have been so amazing and full of inspiration. I love your style. So elegant and stylish! Gorgeous! I am going to hop over and see your project now

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your projects have been amazing and very inspiring Sue, well done you on so many fab pieces! Off to take a look at this one now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of your wonderful creations, they are so inspirational.
    Congratulations on your stamps I think they're all brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Off to have a look, but I know it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to check out your whole project. I love the texture I see so far!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Off to check out this beautiful, textured filled project. Always enjoy your work! Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will hop over to check out the rest of this intriguing peek! Your projects are always very creative and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I said it there and I'll say it here as well...love the colors and the brick stamp!! And the texture on the lid, mwah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Breathtaking, really a treasure box.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks very very good. I'm just starting my journey into exploring my more arty side, and your work is inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a beautiful make x hugs x sorry for any comments missed having a few days off as Steve is home and a few days out hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!