Tuesday, 6 August 2013

PaperArtsy no. 3 ....but there's one more !

I'm back with my third project for this week for PaperArtsy. Now normally this would be the final one but as it's the PaperArtsy Birthday month there's going to be another tomorrow, with a little surprise too!


So, here's my sneak peek for tonight's project, you'll find all the details here. I have to say I really enjoyed making this so I hope you like it too ! Remember, pop back tomorrow for the Birthday post when all will be revealed !




6 comments:

  1. Like the look of that flower! Off to see the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you have to go and look at the finished piece to get the total effect - it's stunning

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sue..just lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful hanging Sue, the fabric layers are beautiful.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just taken a looks, a fantastic project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another amazing creation, Sue - you've done such brilliant work on this PaperArtsy rotation. Sorry to be behind - my internet's been playing up, so I'm sitting in Caffe Nero trying to do some catching up... have a great weekend!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!