Monday, 14 October 2013

Some very exciting news !

So, I can now officially let the cat out of the bag ! I am very excited to announce that I will be running my first workshop on the 16th November at the Artist Trading Post in Wirksworth ! A huge thank you to Sharon and Jamie for inviting me, I am so looking forward to it !

Below is a photo of the project that we'll be making, which if you cast your mind back to the PaperArtsy 10th Birthday celebrations, you may have seen that this was my project to join in the fun.





So, if you fancy coming along and getting very painty and inky with me you'll find the details here.

9 comments:

  1. wow, good luck - I am sure it will be brilliant. Shame I'm too far away to get there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congratulations! If I lived nearer I would definitely be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too far away unfortunately but big congrats and good luck with the class!! (not that you will need it lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge Congratulations Sue. Wish I was nearer. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Massive congratulations Sue! I'm positive everyone will really enjoy it. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased for you Sue, you will truly rock it with your amazing talent xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting that you have a date so soon! I am going to take credit for this since I was there when you were asked to do this and I swear it was my vibe - lol. I wish I was still in England because I would be signing up for this in a heartbeat. Congratulations and well-deserved.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool, these are great news. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!